- Other instruments
- Music Sheets & CD's
|Back and sides||Imbuya Burl|
|Nut width||52 mm|
Surely the most innovative and evolved guitar we have had in our hands.
We are impressed, not only by technology, but for his concept of sound and solutions found with aim that sound flows freely. But what really impressed us is the sound result and performance. We have no words.
The sound is pristine, immediate response to the slightest touch of the strings, each string offers its range sound crisp and clear, endless sustain, harmonics are rich and beautiful, unsurpassed comfort thanks to its asymmetric neck, elevated fingerboard, tone of singular beauty, deep and velvety basses, sharp, vivid cheerful trebles, and it has plenty of power and projection, .. is there anything else you can ask for?
Yes, it still offers more, woods exuberant beauty and top quality, flawless construction, no sign of imperfection, varnishing as we had not seen before, and fine and tasteful details, like mother-of- pearl in the head, rosette, heel and tuners.
And what about the ingenious system of armrests integrated in the body, what wonderful comfort for the right arm...
- First in the world: top with a 5th generation 'WAVE RESONATOR',
- First in the world: back&sides made of tonewood in 'HIGH-TECH PRESS',
- First in the world: 3rd generation "ACOUSTIC TUBES" inside the guitar neck,
- Top manually selected tonewood - Canadian cedar - MASTER GRADE,
- Back&sides made of Imbuya Burl (south of Brazil) - MASTER GRADE
- Hand made logo made of Mother-of- Pearl in the guitar head,
- Innovative, manually carved ebony bridge encrusted with natural bone,
- Elevated fingerboard made of black ebony - MASTER GRADE,
- Asymmetric neck made of flame maple,
- Rosette encrusted with Mother-of-Pearl and ebony,
- Armrest integrated with the guitar body,
- Double ebony plates on the guitar head - MASTER GRADE,
- First nut made of manually shaped natural bone,
- tuning machines with ebony knobs and black aluminum rollers with bearings, and white Mother-of-Pearl screw reinforcements, 18:1
- Ebony bindings,
- Enlarged white Mother-of-Pearl dots (frets 5, 7, 9, 12)
- Highly-resonance, antistatic varnish, hand polished (French polish - own recipe)