- Other instruments
- Music Sheets & CD's
The Humidification System Humidipak is the only maintenance free, two-way humidity control system for guitar. It automatically maintains the optimal 45-50% relative humidity level within your instrument case, eliminating the guesswork and potential mess related to refilling a humidifier. Unlike refillable humidifiers, this system provides true “two-way” purified humidity control by adding and removing moisture on demand. No more manual adjustments based on seasonal changes, geographic locations, temperature, or other factors.
Humidification System comes with 3 Humidipaks and a soft mesh pouch that will not harm your instrument's finish. These packets last between 2 and 6 months and should always be kept in a sealed environment like a hard-shell case.
Once the packets become firm, discard and replace using the 3 refills that come in the Humidipack Replacement Pack. This all new, reformulated, patented two-way humidification system maintains 45-50% relative humidity which eliminates all maintenance and guesswork. This system is recommended for maintaining the stability and playability of your instrument.
- The first humidity control that maintains a constant 45%-50% relative humidity level within your instruments case
- Protects your instrument against warping, cracks and other damage cause by lack of humidification
- No more manual adjustments based on seasonal changes, geographic locations, temperature, or other factors Unlike refillable humidifiers
- Eliminates the guesswork and anxiety of maintaining your instrument’s proper humidity level
- No water, no drips, no mess